IMPORTANT NOTICE: COVID-19 (Under Level 2)
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT AT SAFE NETWORK
The safety and wellbeing of our clients, families, visitors, employees and community is always our utmost priority. While we are in Alert Level 2, there are some important guidelines to remember if you are entering a Safe Network office:
Please do not come to Safe Network offices if:
- If you are feeling unwell or,
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and have not received your results or have tested positive
If you do come to Safe Network:
- Please scan the QR code at the door upon entry to assist with contract tracing.
- Do not enter Safe Network until 10 minutes before your appointment. Inform the receptionist of your appointment and register your visit on the electronic visitor register at reception. A staff member will take you directly to your meeting room.
- All Safe Network offices have hand sanitiser available. Please ensure you use this when you arrive and before you leave Safe Network. Also, when you enter and leave a meeting room.
- Please ensure any coughs and sneezes are covered with a tissue or your elbow.
- We have minimised all physical contact; our team will greet you with a non-physical gesture and we ask all visitors to do the same.
- Prior to every meeting, a staff member will register your attendance and ask you a series of health-related questions. This will help us contact trace all visitors to our site and identify any health risks prior to the meeting commencing.
- If you, or any of your family members become unwell within 48 hours of attending a meeting at Safe Network, please contact Safe Network on 09 377 9898 or email email@example.com
The team at Safe Network thank you in advance for adhering to these important steps and for helping to keep our community safe.